Slog #2


I prepare for quizzes and test by trying the week lab notes as well as going over the class notes. Sometimes I miss some notes during class but doing lab notes help me to go over things I have missed as well as to remember the things that was went over class. When I am going over the notes, I first try it on the Dr Racket and then try it again on paper to see if I really understand the material and to check if steps all makes sense.

The image I made that made me proud was stacking small triangle to make a large triangle. It was a small triangle to start with and it was interesting to see how you can use functions to create a tower of triangle.

In class, defining and plugging into the DrRacket did not really made sense but after analyzing, plugging functions in the definition, I started to understand how it led to the result. When using DrRacket, it was frustrating at first when there is an error in so I need to check carefully what I typed wrong or missed and practicing more helped me to identify errors faster. Also, studying for the first term test and doing the past tests were really helpful as I was able to practice what I have learned and to know what things I don't get.

I think it would have been more helpful if tutorials had time to go over the quizzes or had time to ask questions. In the future, I should go and ask question in office hours before the quiz to do well on quiz as well as to keep up with the materials.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nov 24

Dec1

Slog Dec6